BUILDING A PARTNERSHIP: Join Smart Commute today!
Join a growing list of forward thinking organizations that are proactively addressing issues such as gridlock, air quality and global warming in the City of Mississauga.
Joining Smart Commute can have many benefits for your business.
Our customized programs help Employers to:
- Recruit and retain employees
- Create low-cost employee benefits
- Reduce facilities budgets by containing or reducing employee parking demands
- Strengthen corporate image
Our flexible services and tools help Employees to:
- Save money associated with operating their personal vehicles – potentially hundreds of dollars per month
- Reduce stress (from commuting) and improved social networks
- Increase morale and personal productivity
As a non-profit organization, Smart Commute Mississauga relies on support from Sponsors, Members and Partners to supplement our municipal, regional and federal funding sources. All Smart Commute Mississauga fees are based on a cost recovery model. Funding from municipal, regional and provincial sources, currently pay the majority of operating and programming costs. As a result, workplaces benefit from highly subsidized fees.
For more information on services and fees, please contact Glenn Gumulka at email@example.com or 905-813-2171
Workplaces & Clients
Smart Commute Mississauga
- Alectra Utilities
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- BMO InvestorLine
- City of Mississauga
- Colliers International
- Contract Pharmaceuticals Limited Canada
- CRH Canada Group Inc.
- Crown Property Management
- Dream Office Management Corp.
- Golder Associates Ltd.
- GWL Realty Advisors Inc.
- Hatch Limited
- HB Group Insurance Management Ltd.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- IMAX Corporation
- Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO)
- Maple Leaf Foods
- Maxxam Analytics
- Medtronic of Canada
- Mississauga Board of Trade
- MMM Group Limited
- Morguard Investments Limited
- RBC Meadowvale
- Sheridan Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning – Hazel McCallion Campus
- TJX Canada
- Trillium Health Partners
- University of Toronto Mississauga
- Walmart Canada