Smart Commute MRH is bringing you a new way to enjoy cycling these days, either solo or with others in your household, at any time of the day, during any day of the week!
Here’s how you can participate in the Virtual Bike Ride campaign:
PLAN your route by downloading our cycling guides for the Highway 7/Leslie and Markham Centre communities, which feature information on nearby cycling infrastructure, distance to landmarks, and links to York Region’s interactive cycling maps.
RIDE as much as you can – whether you are commuting to an essential job, riding to the grocery store, or exploring a new trail in your community. This is a great opportunity to try cycling to your workplace during off-peak hours to build your confidence to cycle to work in the future.
SHARE photos or tips about your bike ride for a chance to win: 1) a $20 e-gift card courtesy of Smart Commute MRH, or 2) a one-year Basic Membership from CAA!*
Enter the draw by doing any of the following:
- Posting your photos on social media and tagging @smartcommutemrh
- Emailing your photos and stories to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submitting your cycling story to our Sustainable Superstar form
Your photo and story could be featured on our Sustainable Superstar blog (Smart Commute MRH will contact you prior to posting your submission).
Thank you to all our past Bike to Work Day sponsors for their support!
- Each individual photo or story of a participant’s ride will be considered as one entry.
- All entries must be submitted by July 6 at 11:59 pm.
- Contest winners will be announced on Friday, July 10.
- Contest is open to participants 18 years of age and older.