Carpool Week is February 5 to 11, 2018. Carpooling partners unite! Find your match today! Follow the A-B-C’s below to find your carpool partner and start carpooling to work, school or your local GO station.
A) FIND YOUR MATCH – use the Smart Commute Tool to find your carpool match.
- Login to your existing account or register a new account on the Smart Commute tool.
- Join a network, such as your workplace, school or GO station to find fellow carpoolers traveling to the same destination.
- Share your A to B. Set your origin (A) and destination (B) and the tool will display other users who have a similar trip.
- Save this trip as a “favourite” so that others can ride-match with you. You can modify and add multiple trips to increase your chance of finding a carpool partner.
- For more detailed instructions on how to use the Smart Commute tool, please view our how-to-videos
B) CONTEST – Find your match online. Then, log your carpool trips for a chance to win great prizes:
- 1 of 4 $25 gift cards courtesy of Smart Commute Markham, Richmond Hill
- A grand prize of a $500 travel voucher, courtesy of VIA Rail. Full contest details here
Contest opens January 29, 2018 until Sunday February 11, 2018.
C) CARPOOL TO YOUR GO – Use your new carpool at your local GO station. Apply for a GO carpool parking permit, hang it in your vehicle, and carpool to your local GO.
- Do you like saving money, time, and bypassing traffic? Those are just a few of the benefits of carpooling. Learn more here.
- Brush up on your carpool etiquette with our top tips.
The Carpool Week Grand prize is generously sponsored by:
Join the conversation!