On May 27th, join us for coffee, donuts, and activities out front of City Hall between 7-9am. This year Bike Day is for everyone – whether you’re commuting to work, school, or just enjoying Hamilton’s cycling infrastructure. Bike Day will also serve as the official launch for Hamilton’s bike month, which takes place over June. Bike Month is filled with awesome events and cycling promotions. There will be something for everyone! We hope you can make it out. By registering you have a chance to win one of six $300 MEC gift cards.
Our signature event is Monday May 27th, from 7:00 – 9:00 am at Hamilton City Hall.
This year we’re celebrating Bike Day across the city at three events, check out their exact locations here:
1) City Hall 7:00-9:00am
2) McMaster University 8:00-10:00am
3) Mohawk College 8:00-10:00am
What can you expect at City Hall?
- Free refreshments…did someone say Donut Monster and Dundurn Market treats?
- Live music
- A $5 SoBi credit if you SoBi to the event
- Some pre-workday vibes
- An awesome expo of community groups
- And of course…free t-shirts for registrants!
We’ll also be having group rides coming in from all over the city, register to stay updated with where you can meet up and ride in with some new friends!