Hamilton Health Sciences operates carpool spots and/or preferential parking at:
- McMaster Children’s Hospital
- Hamilton General / Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre / PHRI; and,
- Juravinski Hospital/Cancer Centre.
If you are an HHS employee that carpools to one of these sites, you may be eligible to apply for a carpool tag or transponder access.
Interested in finding a carpool partner? The Smart Commute Tool can help you find a carpool partner.
HHS Carpool Registration Process
Please complete the form below to apply to receive a carpool permit number. Please allow up to two business days for Smart Commute Hamilton staff to review your application and provide you with your carpool permit number. Please note that:
- Carpool group members all must register an account on the Smart Commute Tool and join the:
Hamilton Health Sciences network AND the Smart Commute Hamilton network.
- At least one member of the carpool group must have or purchase a parking pass.
- Complete the application below (or click here to complete the application).
- Once we have reviewed your application and provided you with a carpool permit number, take your carpool permit number to the parking office at your worksite to receive your parking pass or update your transponder. (Please allow up to two business days for Smart Commute Hamilton staff to review your application)
- An authorized hanging tag will be issued to one member of the carpool group to be shared between drivers.
- Renewal of this pass will be required on an annual basis.