Hamilton Health Sciences operates carpool spots and/or preferential parking at:
- McMaster Children’s Hospital
- Hamilton General / Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre / PHRI; and,
- Juravinski Hospital/Cancer Centre.
If you are a HHS employee that carpools to one of these sites, you may be eligible to apply for a carpool tag or transponder access.
Interested in finding a carpool partner? The Smart Commute Tool can help you find a carpool partner.
HHS Carpool Registration Process
- Carpool group members all must register an account on the Smart Commute Tool and join the:
- At least one member of the carpool group must have or purchase a parking pass.
- Designate one member of your carpool group to complete the following application form: Hamilton Health Sciences.
Please allow up to 2 business days for the review of your carpool application and for a carpool ID number to be sent to you.
- Take your carpool number to the parking office at your worksite to receive your parking pass or update your transponder.
- An authorized hanging tag will be issued to one member of the carpool group to be shared between drivers.
- Renewal of this pass will be required on an annual basis.