back to top
Smart Commute Options
- Carpool. Save money, time and energy. Find your ride match on our commuting tool, visit the Smart Commute tool.
- Take Transit. Let somebody else handle the stresses of driving. Monthly passes are tax deductible.
- Walk. Walk or run to work. It is a great strategy for introducing exercise into your daily routine. You’ll save money and improve your health.
- Bike. Bike to work or if your commute is too far, take your bike with you on the bus. Many buses are now equipped with bike racks. More information
- Telework. Save time and money. Work from home. The most convenient commute of all.
- Alternative Work Week. A longer day can mean a shorter week and one less day of travel. Or flex your hours to avoid rush hour and traffic congestion.