BUILDING A PARTNERSHIP: Join Smart Commute today!
Join a growing list of forward thinking organizations that are proactively addressing issues such as gridlock, air quality and global warming in the Pearson Airport Area.
Joining Smart Commute can have many benefits for your business.
Our customized programs help Employers to:
- Recruit and retain employees
- Create low-cost employee benefits
- Reduce facilities budgets by containing or reducing employee parking demands
- Strengthen corporate image
Our flexible services and tools help Employees to:
- Save money associated with operating their personal vehicles – potentially hundreds of dollars per month
- Reduce stress (from commuting) and improved social networks
- Increase morale and personal productivity
As a non-profit organization, Smart Commute Pearson Airport Area relies on support from Sponsors, Members and Partners to supplement our municipal, regional and federal funding sources. All Smart Commute Pearson Airport Area fees are based on a cost recovery model. Funding from municipal, regional and provincial sources, currently pay the majority of operating and programming costs. As a result, workplaces benefit from highly subsidized fees.
For more information on services and fees, please contact Glenn Gumulka at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-813-2171
Workplaces & Clients
Smart Commute Pearson Airport Area
- AECOM Canada Ltd.
- Bentall Kennedy (Canada) LP & Pearson Corporate Centre LP
- ConAgra Foods Canada Incorporated
- General Mills Canada
- Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- GWL Realty Advisors Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- HP Inc.
- Humber Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning (North Campus)
- Menkes – AeroCentre Corporate Centre
- Mondelez Canada Inc.
- Polaris Realty (Canada) Limited
- Pratt & Whitney Canada Corp.
- TJX Canada
- Sobeys Capital Incorporated